Integration from Jomsocial 3 to Virtuemart 2

More
10 years 8 months ago #18948 by bomoeller
Hi
I am looking for a plugin that will copy my Jomsocial registred users details from Jomsocial to Virtuemart. When the registred user (has registred in Jomsocial 3) is going to the Payment Screen in Virtuemart 2.0.22a he/she is requested to enter all the userdetails again, even though the user is logged in.
Here I am looking for a plugin that will copy all the userdetails from Jomsocial to the Virtuemart fields.
Any plugins that does that? It would be a real treat to all JS and Virtuemart users if you could help?

Thanks in advance ;)
Screenshot of the fields in Virtuemart here www.diigo.com/item/image/3n8bf/5ow6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #18949 by nordmograph
Yes, I agree this is an interesting feature request. Have made a deep websearch to make sure it has not been done yet?
If not I will code the plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 8 months ago #18950 by bomoeller
Hi

I have plowed the internet through to find this - no luck yet.
8 months ago I payed some developers to do it but now since I have upgraded to JS 3 and VM 2 the functionality is gone ... I can't get hold of the developer but I have an akeeba backup of the old site you can have and extract and cultivate the coding already done. That would probapbly save you a lot of time and I would be happy to supply you with that?
Let me know I am happy to help in any way I can

Br,
Bo

More
10 years 8 months ago #18951 by nordmograph
Hi

Yes, very usefull.
I guess this was done as a joomla user plugin.
Feel free to email me the archive of the plugin or what you have at contact@nordmograph.com
do not forget to add in your mail the url of this topic. Thank you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 8 months ago #18952 by bomoeller
I will email straight away. Not sure how he did it but if you have the complete backup you should be able to locate it right?
I include in the mail the url to where the manual filling of userdetails happen. Then we can take it from there?

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds