Color and size custom fields

More
10 years 4 months ago #20696 by canalejas
What do you think about this? It's possible?
Other way is permit a list of sizes separated by ";" in string field and tour de list insering the sizes in vm product custom field.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #20944 by canalejas
Good Moorning !
I have a little problem with custom field displayed in add product form of VMV. When i no select any value, the first value of the list is assigned to the product. Now I have phones, PC, jamons, toys, books .... XS !!!
ha, ha, ha ...

Please need this a fix or i have a bad configuratios of SIZE field?

Thank you !

More
10 years 3 months ago #20945 by nordmograph
Good morning

What are your settings for this field?
Do you use the core custom fields or the dropdown field plugin ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 3 months ago #20947 by canalejas
Now no have this information. I tell you later.

Where can I look this? ---> "Do you use the core custom fields or the dropdown field plugin ?"
Thank you !

More
9 years 11 months ago #22732 by canalejas
Hello, a while ago I proposed that the entry form products that may be multiselect custom fields. I want to know if you are considering this option (eg size or color).
Thank you very much.

More
9 years 11 months ago #22733 by nordmograph
Hello

You mean you want to let vendors compose their own dropdown. I am investigating this feature, but this would create at least as many custom fields as products and would be hardly manageable...

Otherwise you can allready set dropdown custom fields as admin and they 'll show as dropdown in VMVendor forms too.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds