[solved]tablePaymentmethods::$status_pending error

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #24424 by webmastermdq
Hi Adrien
Today I bought Virtuemart AlphaUserPoints payment processor, I've installed smoothly and everything works fine with the rules in virtuemart I also purchased. But there has been a problem for me. When trying to pay with your points I have an error. I interpret that is related to the database and currency. Could you give me help? Attached image shows the error.
I am using as currency Argentine pesos. From already thank you very much

Joomla! 2.5.24 Virtuemart 2.0.20b

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24425 by nordmograph
Hello

There seem to be 2 issues:
- First regarding the pending order status
- second it seems that your VM database misses some structure. It could be related to using an old version.

you should
- update your VM version
or
- disable partial payment in the plugin settings

Let me know if this helped

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24426 by webmastermdq
If disabling partial payment indicates that I do not have enough points to make the payment and cancel the order. If I buy into the value of my points processed the order. But I nesecito enable partial payments. Any suggestions? Thank you

More
9 years 7 months ago #24427 by nordmograph
If you need partial payments, you must update your Virtuemart
CUrrent j2.5 version is Vm2.6.8

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24428 by webmastermdq
I updated the version of virtuemart and working properly. Thank you very much. Your Products & Services really are good !!!!!!

More
9 years 7 months ago #24429 by nordmograph
Good news. :) Happy I could help!
Feel free to leave (or not) a review at JED if you liked the product and support.
I wish you luck and success with your web project.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds