Vm Plus Ones doesn`t work!

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #14707 by lieou
Hi, I`ve bought and regulary installated on my website the plugin VirtueMart Plus Ones, one year ago.
After some months, the icon of Facebook has misteriously disappeared, and now sometimes even the icon for google plus doesn`t appear.
Does anybody have the same problem?
I`ve put this post on this section because there is not the section for Vm Plus Ones.

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks a lot
leo
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by lieou.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #14709 by nordmograph
Hi

Can you post a url?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago #14710 by lieou
Replied by lieou on topic Vm Plus Ones doesn`t work!
yes this is a page for example:

mimesisedizioni.it/Eterotopie/Al-punto-di-arrivo-comune.html

More
11 years 2 months ago #14712 by nordmograph
Hello
+1 is showing ok.
For FB like, edit the php and replace
show_faces=no with
show_faces=false

This should fix your issue. Facebook recently made this as a requirement.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds