[solved] Facebook Like button not grabbing product

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 day ago #16863 by shawn
Hello, I can't get the facebook like/send button to work properly. It's not picking up the product photo or product description. Can you please look into this?
sweetlash.com/eyelash-extension-online-b...eyeliner-detail.html
Last edit: 11 years 1 day ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 days ago #16917 by nordmograph
Hello

Facebook can not parse your url:
developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/o...eyeliner-detail.html

Anyway, I'll optimize FB opengraph tags and provide a quick update today.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 days ago #16944 by shawn
Ok, thanks for that link. Good to know. So I was using version 1.1. I just downloaded version 1.4 and now the icons won't even show up. Any idea?

More
11 years 4 days ago #16947 by nordmograph
Hello

PLugin is not loaded on your page.
Reinstall it, check it is enabled and plugins are enbled in VM configuration.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 4 days ago #16948 by shawn
I've reinstalled it several times. And everything's enabled as it should be. But yeah, it doesn't load.
I've even reinstalled version 1.1 and it works, for the most part.

More
11 years 4 days ago #16951 by nordmograph
Does 1.4 install ok? I ust ttryed it and it worked out of the box, even over installing on a 1.1 .
If you still can't make it, email me your backend access using the contact form from the footermenu below.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds