[solved] Facebook Like button not grabbing product

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #16955 by shawn
Yes, it installs just fine. I've sent you the login info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17006 by shawn
Did you receive the login info?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17007 by nordmograph
Yes, but replyed:

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
Please double check and resend correct info.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17008 by shawn
sorry about that. Use the password guest345. I just tested it successfully.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17018 by nordmograph
Ok it works , Ill fix it.
Also, this is not my business, but I have hardly visited such a slow site. 20 seconds for each page is a nightmare...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #17022 by nordmograph
Hopefully it got faster at the end.
So it is now fixed.

But there is still a problem on your side:
When using the opengraph debugger at
developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/o...s-d-curl-detail.html

It still mentions:
Object at URL ' www.sweetlash.com/eyelash-extension-onli...s-d-curl-detail.html ' of type 'product' is invalid because the domain ' www.sweetlash.com ' is not allowed for the specified application id '585220684823948'. You can verify your configured 'App Domain' at developers.facebook.com/apps/585220684823948 .

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds