[solved] facebook button looking for css

More
11 years 19 hours ago - 10 years 11 months ago #17587 by astridv
I saw my like buttons aligned right ( www.bottelicious.nl/oud/drinkflessen-en-...-modern-blauw-detail ), and they need to be next to pinterest.

Bought and installed the latest plugin ( www.bottelicious.nl/merk/waterfles-kor-delta-sunrise-detail )

I now have pinterest and a QR code, but no longer FB? I dont want the QR code!
Please advise.

The settings of the special field are like this:
linkedin Share Disable
linkedin Share counter Disable
Twitter Disable
Facebook Like enable XFBML
XFBML Application ID (provided)
XFBML language (empty)
Facebook Like text like
Like colorscheme light
FB Like width 500
Plus One Disable
Plus One Size
Plus One Count Disable
Plus One Callback
Short Urls no
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 18 hours ago #17588 by nordmograph
Hello

Open the plugin settings, double check every settings and save at least once even if you did not change any setting.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 18 hours ago #17589 by astridv
ok, I have 3 things:
content: vm2share (on, saved, FB not showing, QR code turned off now, pinterest still there)
plugin: vmcustom - vm2share (on, saved, nothing to enter here)
in Virtuemart: special fields (on, saved, pinterest settings not showing and FB not showing)

So I'm guessing I only use content plugin (the pinterest button is working fine), but where did FB go?

More
11 years 17 hours ago #17590 by nordmograph
I found the Facebook when setting it at the bottom.
It actually is too large for your template, you have to reduce the size

When you set it at the top of description, it gets hidden by a right column picture.

In the php file code, look for the vm_fblike td and reduce its width and eventually set its text-align css to left instead of right.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: astridv

More
11 years 17 hours ago #17591 by astridv
thank you. I actually widened the class for fblike, it now pushes the other line lower. Works too, but thanks for al the help, would not have found it otherwise...

More
8 years 8 months ago #29018 by adrianmitev
in firefox its show and you post a comment, but in chrome and internet its not working

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds