not to see the plugin in the Virtuemart backend

More
10 years 7 months ago #19175 by seladon54
I have installed and activated the plugin. In the Virtuemart backend, products, custom fields section and add new one. But the choice is not to see the plugin. What can I do? :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19176 by iRescue.gr
It does not work this way anymore...
First of all make sure you enabled the plugin.
Then go to virtuemart -> configuration.
First tab = Shop
Make sure " Enable Joomla Plugin " is checked.
It should work now
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecweb

More
10 years 7 months ago #19177 by seladon54
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it still does not work. See Screeshoot. Do you have another idea? Thank you Ilona
Attachments:

More
10 years 7 months ago #19179 by nordmograph
Hello

There is a issue in the latest version that seems to prevent the plugin to show when SEF is enabled.
If this is your problem, I'll provide a fix in few hours.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19182 by iRescue.gr
The only thing I know is that the custom field configuration is not needed anymore. It was used by a much older version of vm2share.
Please do me a favor and disable the Search Engine Friendly URLs from Global Configuration and re-navigate to a product page (this is very important - do not just refresh the product page) and tell me if this works for you.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19183 by iRescue.gr
I must have the same problem with SEF URLs enabled... I had started another topic here:
www.nordmograph.com/forum-108/plg_vm2sha...strange-problem.html

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds