not to see the plugin in the Virtuemart backend

More
10 years 7 months ago #19193 by seladon54
Hi I do not know what happened. But now the shows on the button in the description. But without that I have entered something in Virtuemart. Oh, the SEF is activated again. Facebook will not be displayed but I think that has to do with the fact that I'm not in the network. Thank you in advance for your efforts. Facbook should not be time when I uploaded the site, I'll be in touch. Thanks really cool plugin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19194 by seladon54
Sorry jetzt ist wieder alles verschwunden. ;-( Kann es sein, das es mit meinem Localhost zusammenhängt?

More
10 years 7 months ago #19195 by seladon54
Sorry now everything is gone. ;-( Can it be that it is related with my localhost?

More
10 years 7 months ago #19197 by seladon54
How can I download the new version?

More
10 years 7 months ago #19198 by nordmograph
Go to your Nordmograph profile, my orders tab, order details and download the archive again. It always points to the latest I added.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 7 months ago #19199 by seladon54
Thank've found everything and reinstalled. Everything works. Thank you very much, a great plugin Regards Ilona

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds