[solved] QRcode Links are not working

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #19270 by iRescue.gr
Dear Sir,
I am checking the qrcodes with 3 different apps from itunes and they all send me a message that the URLs are wrong.
Could you check?
Could you also make the scrollbars disappear in the lightbox popup?
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19271 by nordmograph
Hello

I just tryed with the ones on this site and it worked fine.
I'm scanning with QR Droid 5.3.3 on Android device.

Can you provide a link to your page with a QR Code?
What QR code readers apps did you try ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19273 by iRescue.gr
Check this link out:
www.replacesmoke.com/set-e-turbo-ce4-%CE...BD%CF%8C-detail.html

Most of my links are no working... I tested some more and I saw that it must be a problem with greek characters in the URL. Could you do anything to fix that?

More
10 years 6 months ago #19277 by nordmograph
This link is working here for ma but QR code is disabled so I can not test the link

Can you post a not working qrcode image ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19278 by iRescue.gr
I'm sorry, I re-enabled temporarily the qrcode so that you can check

More
10 years 6 months ago #19279 by nordmograph
The QR code on that page just worked fine with my
QR Droid application.

What are the ones you tryied ?

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds