Adding a Pin results in a broken image

More
9 years 5 months ago #25453 by Tyainna
Hi, if I try to pin a product, something goes wrong. Pinterest don't recognize the product image path.
I'm not sure if it due to the template or the vm2share plugin.
Could you please help me?
Thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25454 by nordmograph
Hello Tyainna,

Can you post a url to that product?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26298 by aidoru
I can. Have the same problem.
orfebresperisroca.es/en/the-pieces-moder...celet-vintage-detail

Also, the image previews fine in Facebook share pop-up panel, but is lost when published in Facebook.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26301 by nordmograph
I see, on your page, the plugin doesn't get the product id to get the meta data(picture and other title and descriptions).
I can not reproduce the issue here. I updated it so, please redownload and give it a new try.
If it deosn't help, email me backend access so I can test and update the plugin on your site.
Use the contact form from the footer menu in that case.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26304 by nordmograph
OK this is now fixed.
Your Open data is found.

ONly thing missing is your facebook Appid
You can test your urls for open graph at
developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/

The following user(s) said Thank You: aidoru

More
9 years 4 months ago #26305 by aidoru
:woohoo:

All works perfectly now. Thank you, never had so fast and good support.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds