Wrong Postion ????

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #10173 by
Replied by on topic Re: Wrong Postion ????
As you can Read "SEEMS" to work good, but when i can't change the Postion without CSS Programming it makes no sense for us, 99% of VM Users use Templates...so your argument it works with the Standard Joomla Template is for nothing.
You have to write this very importent info in the Product Information.....
So please transfer the 7 € back to my Paypal Account and I will delete your Plugin.

Regards
Rainer Knipp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10177 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Wrong Postion ????
You do not understand or do not want to.

Like EVERY other vmcustom plugins, it will be displayed where the VM template is set to display Csutom fields plugins.
So what you complain for is not a plugin limitation but a template's.

Also anyway, custom or not, every VM template is still open source and customizable and most people do customize their templates (even only slightly) to fit their needs.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds