Heeeelp

More
11 years 8 months ago #11612 by purgelz
Replied by purgelz on topic Re: Heeeelp
Hello,

This product should feature on Facebook's box:
www.speedybike.hu/index.php/kerekparok-t...ser-grizly-28-detail

I think it would be better if you make a Super Administrator access.
(Private e-mail to send the data.)

Thank you for your help!

Zoli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #11617 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Heeeelp
Hello

There is no Javascript conflict on that page.
Virtuemart custom plugins simply are not loaded by the template.
You should be able to explain this to the template developpers as using a regular template,
makes VM custom plugin work fine.

Hope it helps... and hope they help :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 7 months ago #12256 by purgelz
Replied by purgelz on topic Re: Heeeelp
Hello,
I found the template team, I received this response:

Thanks for the info.

But basically as we explained before, we can’t guarantee that our templates will work properly with the thousands of extensions available for Joomla! and many others for VM but that our template works with default Joomla! and VM (no 3rd plugins)

Anyway we’ll send this issue to the dev team to see if they can take a look at it.

Thanks,
VMT Support Team.

Unfortunately, I do not know what to do with this template and plugin does not work out.
I gave up. ):
Zoli

More
11 years 7 months ago #12260 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Heeeelp
If I were you I would ask a refund for the template and use another one that doesn't prevent you to use custom Virtuemart plugins features.
VM custom plugins are a great opportunity to enhance VM and a huge anhancement since VM1.1 ....

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds