How to get informed when someone make comments

More
11 years 2 months ago #15959 by oanhoanh
I installed VM2facebookcomments plugin. It is a great plugin.

I just want to ask if there is a way when someone comments on a product, I will be informed by email because I have a lot of products which I cannot check them all every day.

Thanks a lot.

Oanh Oanh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #15960 by nordmograph
Hello

as stated in red color in the forum header:
If you need support for a commercial extension, you must use the account you used to make the purchase and items must be listed on your profile.

Please only post support request using your customer account.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago #15961 by congthao
It is still me here. I used this email to buy the product. Please answer the above question if possible. Thank you.

More
11 years 2 months ago #15962 by nordmograph
Fine now :)

You must use the plugin with a facebook appid (not iframe mode)
Then on facebook app page you can define who are moderators and get notifications.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 2 months ago #15963 by congthao
Could you please explain in more detail. I have entered the App ID and go to developers.facebook.com/tools/comments to set moderators but It doesnt work. Do I make something wrong here. Thanks for your support.

More
11 years 2 months ago #15964 by nordmograph
See screenshot

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds