Images not showing on Facebook

More
9 years 10 months ago #22768 by nordmograph
Do you also get the Add to cart issue on your setup ?

It is related to a General facebook issue, also on other platforms:
Search for "Cannot read property 'handleServerJS' of undefined"

It doesn't preent facebook comments to work but in our case it conflicts with the VM price (and addtocart) javascript.
It's a rather new issue so hopefully Facebook will fix it soon.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #22769 by romello
Hello,

No I don't have any js issue with the plugin. I'm using a plugin that does a great job of fixing js issues.

However I did not have that problem even before installing the js fix plugin.

More
9 years 10 months ago #22770 by romello
Hello,

Can you direct me to the upgrade instruction for Vm2 facebook comments. When I tried to install over the old one I got this error notice:

Another plugin is already using directory: /home/............/public_html/plugins/vmcustom/vm2facebookcomments

More
9 years 10 months ago #22771 by nordmograph
Hello Romello
I just emailed you an upgradable version so you can install the new one over the previous one.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romello

More
9 years 10 months ago #22772 by romello
Hi Adrien,

Success!

Thank you!

Romello

More
9 years 10 months ago #22774 by nordmograph
Good news.
Is everything working as expected ?
Open graph and pictures?
Add to cart button ?

Just curious , what is the plugin you use to prevent javascript issues such as the one from FB ?

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds