[SOLVED] problem plg_vmcustom_vm2facebookcomments

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 1 month ago #8847 by
I just installed the plugin by following the instructions but I see nothing in the article details VM2
help me please!
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9254 by
Same here I see nothing. Please assist.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9257 by nordmograph
Hello,
Sorry apizzolato, I missed your post...
Well to both of you then,

You must install the plugin via the joomla installer and enble it, then go to VM2 config, custom fields section.
Create one new custom field and select the facebookcomments plugin in the select list to create the cuistom field.

Then go to a product of your choice and enable the facebook comments custom field.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9275 by
Thank you Sir! I missed on step three but that did it for me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10768 by
Si my plugin is installed and made custom field but when i go to the product to add the field nothing shows up. the drop down shows its there but it wont save to the product

More
11 years 10 months ago #10773 by nordmograph
Hello

Do you have Jomsocial and the admin jomsocial update plugin enabled?
If so, disable this last one.

If not, make sure another backen plugin is not conflicting with VM javascript

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds