Put plugin inside a module!!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9049 by
Hi Nordmograph,

I purchased a plugin from you last night and would like some help.

If you look here:
tramoresurfshop.com/new/wetsuits/mens-we...-epic-53-detail.html

You can see I have added the facebook comments to my product page however I would like to put it inside one of the tabs (called Reviews). To do this I need to show the plugin either inside a module or to call it somehow.

Can you please advise how this can be done.

Thanks,
Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9050 by
Replied by on topic Re: Put plugin inside a module!!!
oh by the way my order id is:
I used the same email to order the product!

More
12 years 2 months ago #9051 by nordmograph
Hi
Sorry, I am not sure on how to do that. It will depend a lot on your template. So you should get back to your template developer/provider to ask how to set where to display VM custom plugins.

To me, they are called in
components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/templ/default.php around line303:
$this->product->customfields

So I guess you should move that part where you like. but it will move all custom fields and vmcustom plugins.

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9253 by
nickybutler

I like the tabs you have on your site. I want to clean up my description area can you tell me what your using? Also if you got the FB to work in a tab and how.
-asking a lot I know...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9267 by
Hi jlhall07,
The tabs thing is called Tabber its a free plugin and simple to use.
Start by installing tabber and setting up your tabs, then inside one of your tabs put in {loadmodule X} and it should show your facebook comments.
I had to download another facebook comments module unfortunately.
If your still stuck give me a shout and I can try help more.
Nick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9276 by
Thanks Nickybutler. I found the Tabber login and also from the same company, No Number, i used their pligin Module Anywhere to place it in the tab. That worked!

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds