Visitors cannot leave comments?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9358 by
New issue:

The App ID is NOT saving. Not sure why.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9359 by
Actually, there are 2 problems:

1) I cannot save ANY of the appearance parameters. When I enter the App ID, this DOES NOT save. In fact, when I use PHPMyAdmin to determine if this info was saved to the DB, it is evident that it is not being saved. Also that the 2 files are set to CHMOD at 644, not 755. Regardless, there is no where in the Sql table to manually enter the FB App ID.

2) I also cannot save the FB App ID.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9360 by nordmograph
Well I just double checked and it should save correctly. If you want to check by yourself you can try on a clean setup...

But for your issue, I had similar problem with another vmcustom plugin and had to reinstall VM.
Try to see in your browser console (chrome or firebug) what javascript conflict error shows.

step 2 would be to reinstall the plugin only
step 3 would be to reinstall vm deleting tables etc..

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9363 by
reinstalling VM is a very unattractive prospect. Any other ideas? I can send u login details if you want to see the problem up close.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9364 by nordmograph
Well I guess if your settings don't save there is no much I can do.
Can you try installing localy a joomla + vm and sample data with the plugin and check i fhte setting save.
If they do, you'll have to reinsatall VM...

Let me know
I can confirm that I did that step, just for you to make sure it's supposed to save settings. :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds