[fixed] VM2Sellscount plugin missing columns

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #19938 by actionretard
Hello;

Please note that whilst enabling Content - VM2Sellscount plugin, results in the disappearance of each individual columns, please see below:

Content - VM2Sellscount (off)

Content - VM2Sellscount (on)

Many Regards
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19939 by nordmograph
Hello Please provide a url. I don't see the plugin showing on that screenshot. And what are your settings for this plugin?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #19958 by actionretard
Hello;

Apologies for the late reply. Please use the prior emailed credentials for accessing the url below:

The plugin settings are as follow:

Position: Top of Description
Canceled sells: No
Refunded sells: No
Pending sells: No
Confirmed sells: Yes
Shipped sells: Yes
First sell date: Yes

Increase sells: 0
Exclude products IDs: blank
Only include products IDs: blank
Module class: blank

Many regards
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by actionretard.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19960 by nordmograph
Hello

I fixed the issue. It happened only with Items but zero sell.
I also added an option to hide counter if it has zero sell.
I recommend you redownload the latest archive but I allready installed it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 6 months ago #19968 by actionretard
Thank you. I certainly presumed as much. Would it be possible to allocate the document and line where i may remove the calendar date, i.e. sold '0' time since Thursday, 24 October 2013.

Many regards;

More
10 years 6 months ago #19970 by nordmograph
It's a plugin setting. Just disable it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: actionretard

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds