[solved] Confirm email sent even not enough points

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #10235 by
Hi, I am facing another issue:

- When an order is made with no enough points, the VM thank you page says the order is cancelled ~ Which is correct.
- Backend order list showing status "Cancelled" _ Which is correct.
- But the admin and customer will still receive confirmed order email with subject as below:

[13c5020], Confirmed order by Mr SL P, total RM 450.00

Please advise.

SL
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #10335 by
Hi,

Any findings on this problem? Sorry but it's pretty urgent. :(
Thanks.

SL

More
12 years 1 month ago #10336 by nordmograph
Hello

Unfortunately
The only code in our plugin says: notification to customer disabled.
I guess other payment notifications would have the same issue as they are built the same way.
Can you confirm?

In VM order is created before status is set. And it seems email is triggered when oreder is created.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #10337 by
I have good news!

Been trying everything to see what could be the problem. And today I upgraded from VM2.0.2 to 2.0.4, problem resolved! Seems like a bug in VM2.

Thanks anyway!

SL

More
12 years 1 month ago #10338 by nordmograph
hopefully :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds