Listing point activities in asc order - oldest 1st

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 days ago #10807 by
Good day!

I would like to know how I can list the latest activities from oldest record first, i.e. from the “Welcome” item all the way down to the latest row below.

Thanks in advanced! :cheer:

SL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 days ago #10813 by nordmograph
Hello

I do not understand what you mean, is it related to Virtuemart 2.x AlphaUserPoints payment plugin?
This plugin is a payment method, it does not list anything.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 days ago #10817 by
Oh so sorry, working with the payment plugin too much :S

I mean the AUP latest activity.
It';s by default listing the latest 1st (from top) yes? Now I need to list the oldest (top) to newest (bottom), please advise.

Sorry posted in wrong category, maybe you can move this thread?

More
12 years 3 days ago #10818 by nordmograph
Sorry still not sure what plugin you mention, can you precise?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 days ago #10824 by
I have a menu item link to the AUP account, the latest activity listing, showing the in (earn) and out (-) of the point?

More
12 years 3 days ago #10827 by nordmograph
Well no idea.

This is related to the AUP component.
You should check at www.alphaplug.com

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds