[solved] Alpha Install

More
9 years 3 months ago #26550 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Alpha Install
Are you trying to purchase points package with points as payment method ?
This doesn't make sense.

If you purchase points you can't use Points payment method.

The ID to set is a category ID, so you can create more points packages within that category.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26598 by marceff
Replied by marceff on topic Alpha Install
Thanks for replay. I did not mean to buy credits using credits as payment method, I just mentioned in one of my previous post as avoiding user to do it, but never mind. I didn't receive any answer to my question about the possibility to check the balance between credits spent and left, which it would help user to know when buy further credits. Is it possible?

More
9 years 3 months ago #26600 by nordmograph
You're welcome,
Yes there are various modules available , some from alphaplug.com do display a user's current balance.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26626 by marceff
Hi, sorry to keep bother you, but something is not working properly. I solved the points balance issue and now user can check how many points are left. So I have purchased points and then checked into my points account, no points were accredited so the balance is 00,00. Is there a tutorial where I can find how to get this software to work? It shouldn't be very difficult. Please give me an hint to solve this problem.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26627 by nordmograph
Points are supposed to be credited when the points purchase order is set to "confirmed".
If this is not the case you can email me using the footer menu form:

include a url of this conversation
url of your site admin + credentials

More
9 years 3 months ago #26628 by marceff
I sent you the email - thanks for help!

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds