[solved] Alpha Install

More
9 years 4 months ago #26259 by marceff
Replied by marceff on topic Alpha Install
Do you mean I can restrict payment methods in product page? I do not see where this option is located. I also check in tax and calculation rules page but no option for it. Could you please explain how and where? Thanks for help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26260 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Alpha Install
No, I meant , I will try to add the condition to the code. I'll keep you posted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26271 by marceff
Thank you for your support. I have something else to ask you. I am trying to simulate points purchase so as the system redirects to Paypal page I cancel the order. Then in VM backend > Orders I select "Confirmed" to tell the system that points are payed by user. After that, as I buy media using credits a message inform me that I haven't enough credits to buy the media. I think I configured VM pages, putting "Confirmed" for payed items. Did I forget something else?

More
9 years 3 months ago #26537 by marceff
I still have problems with AlphaPoints and BuyPoints as keep giving me the follow error:
You do not have enough points (only ) for your order total amount (12.2). Order will be cancelled.
Please give me a quick response as I am waiting for it since last Dic. 18.
Thanks

More
9 years 3 months ago #26543 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Alpha Install
Hello
This is not an error. The message means you don't have points.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26549 by marceff
Well, even if is not an error, still have the problem as system doesn't aware of bought credits. Moreover, how/where can user check the balance of credits spent/left?
I think I configured the plug in correctly, I inserted product ID and credits unit. Is there other configuration that I missed?
Is it possible add more that one ID, wanting create 2/3 different credits packages (such as 20 - 50 - 100)?
Thanks for help

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds