[solved] Please allow "no payment logo" setting :)

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #37095 by loppis
Hi again,

a thing that bothers me a little is that I'm forced to set a logo for this payment method, in backend configuration settings, the second setting, "Logos", does not allow me to set an empty value.

I don't use logos for any of my payment methods, so for example in the VM standard payment configuration I can just leave this field as it is :

In the settings for AUP payment plugin I'm forced to chose one :

currently set to an empty white pixel gif but it creates a little space on my checkout page so I'm not completely happy with it :)

I can set an empty value through phpmyadmin but it's a little impractical to do so every time I change settings for the plugin :)

Would be great!

Thanks again for your great work

Best

Peter
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by loppis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37098 by nordmograph
Made the change , give it a try.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37104 by loppis
works great, thanks :)

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds