Customizing the alert shown during partial payments

More
7 years 2 months ago #37112 by loppis
Hello,

I wanted to customize this alert :

I can override the "VMPAYMENT_AUP_PARTIALPAYMENT_EXPLAINED" language string without problems, but I also want to get rid of the table shown belown that + the "Order is not completed yet" string, as I think it's not necessary for the customer to see this info, all info the customer needs can easily be explained in the language string mentioned above.

However, it seems like it's actually VM displaying this info, and not the actual plugin?

Do you have any ideas on how to hide the elements I don't need?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #38267 by RobertL
Try creating an override in Extensions > Languages > Overrides. If you crate a new override, in it you can search for the text or for the constant.

TO hide it, try finding the css in with Firebug or Dev tools in Chrome and add display: none; to that class or classes
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by RobertL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds