[solved] Sends order even if not enough points

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #8875 by
If not enough points, the plugin is needed to stop the payment process before the order is registered and sent (before it gets an order ID)

Sorry for my English, as it can the Google translator, I can just English word "Hello" :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8879 by nordmograph
Ok I updated the package and will email you a copy.

Now you can set in the parameters what order status to want for a successfull transaction (default is confirmed) and what status for a failed transaction (default cancelled).
The order has to be addd to the DB in any case when the customer hits 'confirm' button...

Let me know if it works as expected, I could test it successfully.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #8880 by
It works very well.
Even send an update to this plugin Czech language
Thanks

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #8881 by
ini file did not pass, so I send zip
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 months ago #9985 by zagrox
Hello, I changed the success payment status in configuration to the confirmation and not enough point to the pending.
But after an order in going to pay with points the status is not changing to the confirmation on the vm control panel orders list. and finally we need to change it manually. would you please help us in this case?

Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago #9986 by nordmograph
Hello

You should ^post a new topic as your issue is not: "Sends order even if not enough points". Also precise your VM version.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds