I need to know the Upgrade Options

More
12 years 3 months ago #8945 by charles99
I purchased this plugin about 4 months back and I need to the upgrade process? Do I just download load it again and install it over the one I have on my system or do I need to uninstall it first and then reinstall it?

Also, do I download from my account or do I have to use the code thats came in the email you sent me? If I download from my account area will that be the new version of the plugin?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8947 by nordmograph
Hello

The plugin has not been upgraded, but if you want to replace it , just overwrite the files. (no automatic install or uninstall process with the payment plugin (for VM1.1.x)

Yes you can either use the download link or download it from your nordmograph profile (my orders tab).
:)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds