error after payment

More
12 years 2 months ago #9453 by nexuz
Replied by nexuz on topic Re: error after payment
So I have all now been played again and again deistalliert. Unfortunately I get this error every time when I enabled the plugin and wish to pay via user points. what else can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9454 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: error after payment
What if you pay with another payment method?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9457 by nexuz
With other paymant (paypal) works fine, no problems. only by the payment with the plugin from aup

whit the plugin from u works but I can not get a clean out statements. say it is nothing with many thanks Füren shopping or something. It's annoying when things do not lie and it must funktinoiert to the plugin and it is annoying to pay for something not working here. I have the latest version of virtuemart (2.0.2) and have the latest version of AUP. worann it could be still?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by nexuz.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9458 by nexuz
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by nexuz.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9536 by nordmograph
Ok, It may be related to VM2.0.2 wiche I have not tested yet.
I'll do right now. and keep you posted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9543 by nordmograph
I emailed you a fix , please let me know if it works

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds