Alphauserpoint/viturmat

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9865 by
Alphauserpoint/viturmat was created by
Hello I just buy the plugin and install and set up everything when i try make an order it comes with this error when i want to pay with user points.. Catchable fatal error: Object of class JDate could not be converted to string in **********administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/orders.php on line 997

Also why is virtuemart set the curries as $ when I use payment of points only?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9867 by nordmograph
Hello

Please read this post.
www.nordmograph.com/forum/81-virtuemart-...ge.html?lang=en#9824

For the currency, the setting is in Virtuemart configuration. It's not depending on the payment method.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9871 by
Replied by on topic Re: Alphauserpoint/viturmat
Thanks it helped to upload the older version. But I whuld like to have my site not to show the currency $ and my points currency with is LP how to do that? Because when I try to make a new currency in virturmat it dont work. and keep showing the $currency Also I seams to find it hard to set the rate of the AP currency right now its set to 1 with is 0,09$ but if I have a product cost 5 "LP" with is $4,5 then what do i need to set the currency rate in the rule?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9873 by
I got it all to work.:)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9874 by
Well no I still have a problem, I can buy a product even if I don't have any points how to correct that?

More
12 years 2 months ago #9876 by nordmograph
This should not happen unless you change the failed status code to 'confirmed' in the payment method configuration.

Are points deducted of your account on purchase?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds