Alphauserpoint/viturmat

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9877 by
Replied by on topic Re: Alphauserpoint/viturmat
I haven't change anything for that. and no i even dont have points one my account :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9879 by nordmograph
Have you installed the rule? Can you try to buy an item with enough points on your account to see if points are deducted on successfull transacation?
Are you on VM2 or VM1.1?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9881 by
Well it worked before I uploaded the orders.php from virtuemat 2.0 and I use virtuemart 2.0.2 and yes all rules are installed.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9882 by nordmograph
I would try reinstalling the plugin then.
Only one rule is provided and needed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9883 by nordmograph
Also as explained
forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98884.0
only one line is concerned so put back the vm2.0.2 order and only correct the mentioned line.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9884 by
oke thanks it works everything now. Now I just need to figure out how it really works with Virtuemart + Ambra Subscriptions But I guess this here is not the right forum for that :) So thanks for your help.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds