Won't let me DL

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #9983 by
Won't let me DL was created by
I need another copy of the plugin to pay w alphauserpoints, but when I click the link it gives a "wrong path" error. How can I get access to this file? It says I have 3 more downloads until 7/25/12
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9984 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Won't let me DL
Hello

Sorry for this this is a system bug. Downloads last for one year only after purchase. Anyway the product you're trying to download has not been updated since so If you want I can email it to you if you lost it.

New product now includes the VM2 payment plugin but you'll need a new purchase to get it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds