[solved] VirtueMart 3

More
9 years 4 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #25788 by ClaudioRomeo
Just a simple question: is VM2Tags compatible with VirtueMart 3?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25789 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic VirtueMart 3
Yes it is.

As VM3 changed the way tags customfields are stored, we included in the VM2tags component a migrator to change old tags to new tags.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26352 by reillplast
Replied by reillplast on topic VirtueMart 3
How does the migrator work?
Clicking on the >> Legacy Tags Converter << menu item only opens the joomla admin menu and a blank page.
The custom field only says >> add a tag <<

Thanks Peter

More
9 years 3 months ago #26354 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic VirtueMart 3
I see, the converter was missing from your package.
Redownload and update using version 1.5.4.
You'll be able to convert your old tags to new VM3 tags.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26426 by reillplast
i installed the new package and started the migrator. it now says >> Perfect: No old Virtuemart2 VM2Tags found. Nothing to convert. << the tag cloud module shows all the tags in the frontend and the tag search is working. as you can see here: www.bildpilot.com/photo-tags . clicking on a thumbnail shows the correct product.

the problem is that the custom vm2tags plugin doesn't show any tags and in the product custom field it says >> add a tag <<

do you have a solution for that?

More
9 years 2 months ago #26427 by reillplast
sorry, i got the link wrong.

this one shows a correct listing
www.bildpilot.com/photo-tags/productslist/Landleben.html

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds