[solved] Unknown column 'customfield_params'

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #26275 by mmauricio
Hi, i am following the steps of readme file but i get this error when i try to create a new custom field as plugin:

"Unknown column 'customfield_params' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `efect_virtuemart_customs` (`virtuemart_custom_id`,`custom_parent_id`,`virtuemart_vendor_id`,`admin_only`,`custom_jplugin_id`,`custom_element`,`custom_title`,`custom_tip`,`custom_value`,`custom_field_desc`,`custom_params`,`field_type`,`is_list`,`is_hidden`,`is_cart_attribute`,`layout_pos`,`published`,`ordering`,`show_title`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`,`customfield_params`) VALUES ('0','0','1','0','10226','vm2tags','Product Tags','','vm2tags','','0','E','0','0','0','','1','0','1','2014-12-18 15:49:24','445','2014-12-18 15:49:24','445','product_tags=\"\"|')"

I checked out my table named "efect_virtuemart_customs" and the field "customfield_params" does not exists but theres is a "custom_params" field in this table.

Joomla! 2.5.28
VirtueMart 2.6.14

There is no ticket support???

Anyone can help me?

Thank you
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26276 by nordmograph
Yes , don't worry, I will fix this asap.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26279 by nordmograph
Hi

I just updated the archive and replaced the customfield plugin with
plg_vmcustom_vm2tags1.2.zip

Reinstall this one and retry.I just tested on vm2.6.14 and it should work fine.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmauricio

More
9 years 3 months ago #26493 by mmauricio
Yes, now it's working, thank you. But now i got a new issue.

When i searching for anything on "virtuemart search" there is no results and the vm2tags query is displayed on the frontend.

This is what is displayed as a virtuemart search result :

SELECT `virtuemart_custom_id`, `custom_title` FROM `#__virtuemart_customs` WHERE `custom_element` ="vm2tags"0...8Arrayarray(1) { [0]=> array(2) { ["virtuemart_custom_id"]=> string(1) "8" ["custom_title"]=> string(4) "Tags" } }

Can you help me with this?

The site URL is: www.efeitohome.com.br/

Thank you!
Attachments:

More
9 years 3 months ago #26507 by nordmograph
Hello Mauricio,

Can you make sure you install
plg_vmcustom_vm2tags1.3b.zip

Note the tag search feature only work using the core Joomla search.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26516 by mmauricio
Hi, i installed the plg_vmcustom_vm2tags1.3b.zip today after read your answer.

Solved the issue of displaying query on search results but the tags just stopped to working with this new plugin version.

Nothing works after install the plg_vmcustom_vm2tags1.3b.zip in the backend and frontend.

I reinstalled the old version again (plg_vmcustom_vm2tags1.2.zip) and the tags works again.

But now i got the query issue on the results again.

Any idea?

Thank you

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds