currency problems

More
9 years 2 months ago #26781 by imda
currency problems was created by imda
Hi there. I have a problem with the currency. I can't use 2 currencies. I like to buy virtual products with a virtuale currency (coins), but I can only use one currency. Instead of displaying euros belonging to its product, coins should be displayed. Do you have any idea? Would be great if so. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26782 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic currency problems
Hi Imda,

Use only one currency is fine.
I don't understand your problem/question .

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26785 by imda
Replied by imda on topic currency problems
As every photo stock service is working. E.g. canstockphoto.com

Buy Coins with € and Photos with Coins.
Show the Coins currency (not € currency) to the products and € in the shopping cart.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26787 by nordmograph
I see
Well you can create a new currency in VM called points
You can also set a currency ration like 1 /100 so you don't have to create a new currency
like dollars and cents where 1 point = 1 cent for eg.)

ANyway with the extension you purchase, you can buy points with virtuemart.
If you want to buy other products with points you need andother Points payment plugin.

What is your points system ? AUP? Jomsocial or EasySocial ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26789 by imda
Replied by imda on topic currency problems
We use AUP. He use in all product details € .

But when we sell pictures we like to sell with coins and not with €. It don't works both.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26790 by nordmograph
You need a payment plugin for Virtuemart that can pay an order with AUP points
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=4&Itemid=58

The following user(s) said Thank You: imda

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds