Error in tab "Monthly sells"

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #20744 by snoopy
I have recently installed Virtuemart Synthetic Dashboard module (on Joomla 2.5.4 Stable and Virtuemart 2.0.6). However, "Monthly sells" tab reports an error: "Data column(s) for axis #0 cannot be of type string". I don't know how can I deal with it.

Additionally, I can't find anywhere a tab with reviews (but I guess that it will not show untill someone add a review on my page).

Thank you in advance for any answer.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by snoopy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #20751 by nordmograph
Hello

This is an error trown by Google API because it has no data to use.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24733 by gabriele.galeazzi
I'm getting the same error.
I have monthly sells to be shown but still getting "Data column(s) for axis #0 cannot be of type string"
can you please help

More
9 years 6 months ago #24738 by nordmograph
Hello Gabriele,

Check you module settings, make sure the time rane you set has data according to your settings and order statuses.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 months ago #24741 by gabriele.galeazzi
In the module there are not so many option .....

just start publishing and end publishing....

what am I missing?

thanking you in advance
Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago #24744 by nordmograph
Have you selected at least one 'Order Statuses to Report' option?

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds