Name of shopper displayed

More
9 years 1 month ago #27433 by Marttyn
Hi!
I dont remember getting this module, although its there in my backend since the begining.
At first i didnt pay much attention, but lately become very useful. So i want to say thanks :woohoo:

I came to find an update, because mine was very old, and i thought it had a bug.
But with the new version it happens the same.
On the "latest orders", the "Name" column shows the user that created the order.
I have a component called "VM Invoices" (wonderful, worth every dollar") that can manually create orders on behalf of the customers. Many times i create orders for my clients, as they dont know how to do it.

This brings the problem that on the "Name" column, my name appears for many orders instead of the customers.
Is this possible to change? Also customers that checkout as guest show a blank name.... so its not very useful.

Hopefully you can change this, or let me know where to change the code to look on the database, and show the Invoice name instead of the created by user.

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27458 by Marttyn
Replied by Marttyn on topic Name of shopper displayed
Also i think its very usefull to see the latest orders: confirmed, pending, cancelled, shipped, etc... although for the monthly sales i would like to see only confirmed orders. But now, the "Status to report" option the same for both: latest orders, and monthly sales. You could consider having sepparate option for this?
Regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds