[fixed] Timezone

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 11 months ago #37888 by sucolega
[fixed] Timezone was created by sucolega
Hi, the hours in the Date Column at Latest Orders and Latest Shoppers is wrong, it display two hours before the order is placed.

My current hour is 11:30 am and a recent order placed shows 9:30 am.

Where can I set the correct time?

Thanks. This is an awesome module by the way.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37905 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Timezone
Hi,
You're right, I'll fix this ASAP.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37910 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Timezone
You can redownload the module, update it and let me know if this is solved for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38297 by sucolega
Replied by sucolega on topic Timezone
Hi, sorry for the late response. Yes It works now!!
Thanks Adrien

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds