[solved] Position of the ad Wishlist Button change

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #22545 by donbottino
I have a question. Where can I change the position of the ad Wishlist Button in the discription of aktikel.

I wanted all this is on the right side of the product description. And the display how many users should have added this product to the list away. Can I do this with CSS or do I have to change it in the php.

If so, in what php I find it. Can you help me? Thank you very much Sven :S
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22546 by nordmograph
Hello

Content plugins can only show inside the product description. Either at the top or at the bottom.
I guess with CSS it can be set to the top / bottom right or left , but it can hardly be set anywhere else unless you customize VM.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22547 by donbottino
Yes that's ok. I want the button at the top right and the display for the number of users to hide. What php do the details of the classes, etc. Can you help me? Thank you very much

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22548 by nordmograph
Then set it at the top, and post the page url, I'll help you with CSS.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donbottino

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #22549 by donbottino
Thank you so much. I have the link by mail sent to contact@nordmogrph.com. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #22550 by nordmograph
You can add this to your cutom.css
file or any css file loaded on the page
Code:
.vm2wishlists{ float:right; } .wm2wishlist_added{ display:none; }

Hope it helps

Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds