Issue when logged in with account (not shopper)

More
9 years 8 months ago #24122 by j37h3r
I get the following error:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM xxx_users u WHERE u.id='0'' at line 1 SQL=SELECT u.username , FROM xxx_users u WHERE u.id='0'

Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24167 by nordmograph
Hello

Can you provide me a link to the page where the error shows ?
or describe what page it is (product page, wishlist page ...?)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24168 by nordmograph
Nevermind, I actually found the issue and updated the list.php model.
I also updated the archive in version 1.1.9b
so you can redownload and reinstall or simply overwrite the models/list.php

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds