Wishlists comptability with J3.0

More
9 years 7 months ago #24300 by sameer1510
Hey Nordmograph,

Per last thread. Opening a new ticket for the issue of Wishlists compatibility J3. When can I expect compatible version on J3? We need a VM Wishlist component for J3 for an undergoing project!

Thanks,
Arnab

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24398 by sameer1510
Any updates on this?

More
9 years 7 months ago #24399 by nordmograph
Hello Sameer,

This is not a priority for us currently. We'll be rewriting VM2wishlist when VM3 is released as stable.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24402 by sameer1510
Hey! Thanks for the reply.

Could I request for a refund for this component in that case? As we need a solution soon

Thanks,
Arnab

More
9 years 7 months ago #24403 by nordmograph
Well, refund is not an option in your case. As it is explicit on the product page that the component is only available for j2.5 and also as Virtuemart3 is not released yet.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24404 by sameer1510
Hello!

Yes, I understand it being mentioned on your page. We have been using several of your components for various projects over the past year (under different accounts as I ask my clients to make an ac for respective support for the components used for their projects) and kinda assumed for this one to be compatible. This will cause an unnecessary issue with my deliverable.

Do I have any other options?

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds