Add to cart Button

More
4 years 11 months ago #43645 by mauister
Add to cart Button was created by mauister
Hi , when i click on "button" (i only see the text not translated) "add to cart" , the product is not added to cart (as you can see on image)
Virtuemart (ver. 3.4) and Joomla (3.9.6) latest version

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43646 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Add to cart Button
Hello,

Can you share a URL for this page?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43647 by mauister
Replied by mauister on topic Add to cart Button
Sorry, i'm testing on local ,is there a chance of assistance?

More
4 years 11 months ago #43648 by nordmograph
I'lll try to replicate. Can you disable sef in Joomla config and share the local non sef url?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43649 by mauister
Replied by mauister on topic Add to cart Button
Thanks,
http://localhost/virtuemart/index.php?option=com_vm2wishlists&view=list&Itemid=257 (in mywishlist) and http://localhost/virtuemart/index.php?option=com_virtuemart (after click on button...the product is not added to cart)

More
4 years 11 months ago #43650 by nordmograph
Hi
That second url you report here should work without issue.
If you have some problem there, you have a problem with your Virtuemart setup. You need to solve this first as VM2Wishlist relies on VM features. It needs to be stable.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds