Position in the product detail view

More
4 years 6 months ago #43960 by thefbi
Hello,
how can i change the position of the buttons ?
Because, actually, they are in the description box, so if you show the source code, the wishlist button, text, etc are present in the description metadata, that i dont want.

Thanks to help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43961 by nordmograph
No, they are not in the description metadata :)
But if you want to chenge the position, go to the plugin settings.
plg_content_vm2wishlists

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43965 by thefbi
Hello, yes they are...
I have put "addcustomtag" to my product detail page for linking with Facebook catalog.
So now when i go in my source view, and searching fo og: tag, you can see at the description i have the text of Wishlist.
You can take a look at for example this page : boutique.energie-sante.ch/consommables-a...ent-colloidal-detail

It strange because i have put in the plugin the div class of the add to cart.
Attachments:

More
4 years 6 months ago #43967 by thefbi
I have desactivate it now in my production store. You can take a look at my dev store here : boutique-energie.test-dev.ch/consommable...ent-colloidal-detail

More
4 years 6 months ago #43968 by nordmograph
Bonsoir,
Visiblement vous avez réussi à les daplacer.
Ils ne sont pas dans vos metadescription. Uniquement dans
la description opengraph. Comment est elle générée? C'est un autre plugin à priori.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 6 months ago #43969 by thefbi
Bonsoir,

c'est un codage en overwriting du template :
Code:
//opengraph $descog = JHtml::_('string.truncate', strip_tags($this->product->product_desc), 300); $descog = trim(str_replace('Description','',$descog)); $descog = trim(str_replace('&nbsp;','',$descog)); $descog = trim(preg_replace('/[\t\n\r\s]+/', ' ', $descog)); $document = JFactory::getDocument(); $document->addCustomTag('<meta property="og:type" content="product" />'); $document->addCustomTag('<meta property="og:title" content="'. $product->product_name .'" />'); $document->addCustomTag('<meta property="og:description" content="'.htmlspecialchars($descog).'" />'); $document->addCustomTag('<meta property="og:url" content="'.JURI::current().'" />'); $document->addCustomTag('<meta property="og:image" content="'.JURI::root() . $product->images[0]->file_url .'" />'); $document->addCustomTag('<meta property="product:availability" content="instock" />'); $document->addCustomTag('<meta property="product:condition" content="new" />'); $document->addCustomTag('<meta property="product:retailer_item_id" content="'. $product->virtuemart_product_id .'" />');

Je ne suis pas du tout programmer donc on m'a aidé pour ce code dans le forum de Virtuemart

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds