Step by step instruction for adding Wishlist icon to all product views

More
4 years 5 months ago #43987 by baggeler
Hello,
Just purchased your wishlist as seemed to be the most advanced one and am not happy with implementation of anotherone from CMS I tried long time ago.

From site description I hoped that the installation of the plugin will automatically find products listed on site and add some wishlist button beside the add to cart button or floating over the product image as seen in other sites. Unfortunately seems likee there is more than this and I am looking to find a step by step instruction to achieve this and add wischlist button on avery product listed on site,

can you point to where I can find this?

Thanks in advance,
Bernhard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #43991 by nordmograph
Hello Bernhard,
Didi you check this page yet?
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&catid=67&Itemid=288

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 5 months ago #44008 by baggeler
Hello
While we implemented the button into product page, how can we now easily add this functionality into other product listings ??

More
4 years 5 months ago #44010 by nordmograph
Hello,
The content plugin is responsible to show the list buttons on product page while the vmcustom plugin add these to VM brows pages. Did you set this last one ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds