RSS feed crash, translation and other questions

More
4 years 5 months ago #44019 by baggeler
I am still struggling to have all setup right and start to feel that only a programmer can cully implement this as it should to show the buttons on all product listings.

Anyway, for no/Bugw I have following issues/questions:
Issue:
- The rss feed button crashes completely, creating a blank/code screen. Something must be really bad here, can you check on site clone.orgonite-brasil.com/favoritos

Questions:
1. Where can I find the strings to translate messages and module content?
2. Will it be possible in future to share to Whatsapp which is here actually becoming the fastest and most important sharing app after Ff and instagram?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #44023 by baggeler
Hello this is just to mention I have found translation files and already made whole translation to Portuguese.

Would you like this translation file? Maybe we could barter some tool?

Hope you can soon answer on other issues.

More
4 years 5 months ago #44024 by nordmograph
Hey,
1. Having the button on products on browse page should be very easy.
Have you checked you have that plugin installed and enabled :
plg_vmcustom_vm2wishlists
Then make sure you have a custom field for it in Virtuemart.
Let me know.

2. I could not see your RSS issue can you share the link if you use it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 5 months ago #44027 by baggeler
This is the link

clone.orgonite-brasil.com/favoritos/list...list/bag?format=feed

This are screenshots of what I get

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

BTW I although I translated all strings of language file I still get the first title and first info text in English. Why is this possible?

More
4 years 5 months ago #44028 by baggeler

More
4 years 5 months ago #44030 by nordmograph
The remaining english words are stored ad default widhlist content in the DB during component installation. You can edit these in editing the wishlist in the backend.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds