Problem with older template

More
4 years 2 months ago #44264 by radosc
Hi

I have many problems:
1) with showing "add to wish list" at the category page because of older template. On new virtuemart category "default.php" I can see button but I don't want to change on new one because I have many things connected with older template. I don't know how to solve this problem.
2) at the product page I can see only form "add to list" but having only icons is much better. How to do it
3) in module "VM2Wishlists - My Lists" clicking on any list leads to error 404

best regards
Radek

PS. I have attached default.php file of my category view.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44265 by nordmograph
Hello radosc,
Can you post a URL so I can understand better your issues.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44266 by radosc
Replied by radosc on topic Problem with older template
Hi.
I put it on my test website but there are too problems including jquery.

The test website is limited to specific IP, could you provide me your IP I will add it in htaccess?
edziewiarka.com
or
edziewiarka.com/sklep/w%C5%82%C3%B3czki/.../wloczka-merino-plus
Errors while trying to see my wish list from module:
Your site caused a blank screen upon a visit of this URL:

edziewiarka.com/component/vm2wishlists/list/2-aaaaa/radosc

Error message data:
1 Call to a member function get() on null in file: /home/admin/domains/edziewiarka.com/public_html/components/com_vm2wishlists/models/list.php line: 247

More
4 years 2 months ago #44267 by nordmograph
But I work from various places, I'll add at least another IP tonight.
Could you provide me with a backend access so I can fix it quick?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44268 by radosc
Replied by radosc on topic Problem with older template
OK, done. How can I send you details to backend in confidential info?

More
4 years 2 months ago #44269 by nordmograph
contact@nordmograph.com

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds