The map takes too long to load in all browsers

More
8 years 11 months ago #28179 by dindog
The map takes too long to load in all browsers, and all the time seems to be loading data.

This is my webpage www.dindog.com you need the user and pass to enter, please write a private message to get the data.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28183 by nordmograph
Post the map URL and make sure it is public so we can view it.
Is it too long because too many markers are loading ? If so reduce the minimum zoom value to make sure the map is not loading the whole world.
If not, please describe.

There is no PM system on this site.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28186 by dindog
The map is published on a private page of the site, then I can't make it public.

The number of the markers is low and the zoom is set to 5.

¿Can I attached an image? If you send me an e-mail to contacto@dindog.com then I can send you the user and the pass to see the map in action.

Thanks.-

More
8 years 11 months ago #28187 by nordmograph
Send replying to forum notification, so I have the link to the conversation too.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28190 by dindog
Then What can I do to get a better time to charge the map? It's not a problem of the marks and is not a problem of the zoom.

Attached the map image.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28199 by nordmograph
Nothing attached.
Anyway a picture will not help. I need to view your map.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds