[solved] Geommunity3 problem with clustering

More
8 years 5 days ago - 8 years 3 days ago #33215 by mrazix
Map does not show users. When I turn off clustering, so the user to view. When clustering is on leave and enter the "Cluster Library - Custom", will appear on the map instead of the graphics only numbers.
Last edit: 8 years 3 days ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 days ago #33216 by nordmograph
Hello

Can you redownload com_geommunity3cb v 1.4.3, this has recently been fixed.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=7&Itemid=58

Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 days ago #33217 by mrazix
Is not. It did not help me. I installed the latest 1.4.3. Yet two days back it worked.

Attachments:

More
8 years 5 days ago #33218 by nordmograph
it worked ?

1.4.3 got a fix for this yesterday and did not get a version change.
So cusrrent 1.4.3 has a fix for this.
If it doesn't work after a re update to 1.4.3, post map url.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 days ago #33220 by mrazix
For me it did not work. www.slovak.ch

More
8 years 4 days ago - 8 years 3 days ago #33221 by nordmograph
I see you're right !
The clusterer API is changing servers from Google to Github the complicated way ...

The new js files on github still seek the image files on where they're not.

update the module with this one , and make sure you sue the custom cluster mode, as online is still broken today.
github.com/googlemaps/js-marker-clusterer/pull/57

Here is the module, let me know when you got it and if it solves your issue.

Last edit: 8 years 3 days ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds