[solved] plg_geommunitylocator « Joomla 1.5

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #30492 by helio79
Hello Adrien,

I don't know why but since this morning something happened with "plg_geommunitylocator" which started to make conflict with "system - mootools upgrade".

I was told that if i moved the loading of the map after the loading of mootools everything would be fine again.

But, I dont know how it's done...

Could you please help me?

I would really appreciate it if you could shed some light on this.

Best regards,
Hélio
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by helio79.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30493 by nordmograph
Hello

What are your software versions for
- Joomla?
- Jomsocial?
- Geommunity?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #30494 by helio79
Hello Adrien,

Joomla: xxxx
Jomsocial: xxxx
Geommunity: xxxx

Please, what should i do?

Best regards,
Hélio

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #30495 by helio79
Do you want me to disable "system - mootools upgrade" for a while to see the "plg_geommunitylocator" working?

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #30497 by helio79
Hello Adrien,

I think I’ve discovered what’s really the problem.

It seems that /plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js (MooTools=version:1.2.5)is overriding /media/system/js/mootools.js (MooTools=version:1.12), which is the javascript used with "plg_geommunitylocator".

How can I tell geommunitylocator no to be overrided with /plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js?

Please, give me some help over here because I would like very much to keep your extension.

Best regards,
Hélio

More
8 years 5 months ago #30498 by nordmograph
Hi

It seems that the plugin is disabled right now on your page. I had a look at it yesterday and it seemed to work ok as a plugin , but the map tile didn't load and kept grey all over. Only markers and polylines shew.
I doubt this is caused by mootools 1.2
You said it happened suddenly. What changed on your site ?
If nothing changed it might be an update in the Google Maps javascript.
That plugin used to work fine with mootools 1.2

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds