[solved] map not showing on registration

More
11 years 5 months ago #14155 by tonyls6
geocode not set in my browser..it already disabled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #14163 by tonyls6

More
11 years 5 months ago #14164 by nordmograph

tonyls6 wrote: geocode not set in my browser..it already disabled.

Make sure it is disabled on registration map. It's a different setting.

Also I'm afraid now I can not help more.
As you noticed from this site and my previous post, the default coordinates setting works as expected when using the module on a regular CB setup. I can not support it on CB profile pro as I never tested it and did not intent do make it compatible for CB pro.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 6 days ago #17836 by baparks
This is for Mr. Crooks.
I'm trying to do exactly what it appears you have done.
I would sincerely appreciate it if you would contact me directly at baparks@aol.com.
If I am able to get it to work I (with your permission) will post the instructions in this thread for the next person.

Thank you in advance.

Brian.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #22084 by themis56
I have the same problem, could anyone manage to solve it?
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by themis56.

More
10 years 1 month ago #22085 by nordmograph
Hello

This is easily done with the plug_geommunitygeolocator plugin.
In its settings, enable Registration map.

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds