Code:
$j=$pagingParams['limitstart'];
with:
Code:
$j=$pagingParams['vmorders_limitstart'];

line 154
replace
Code:
if ($pagingTotal > $pagingParams['vmorders_limit'])
with
Code:
if ($pagingTotal > $pagingPerPage)

line 265
replace:
Code:
if ($pagingTotal > $pagingParams['limit'])
with:
Code:
if ($pagingTotal > $pagingPerPage)

For the second part related to global.php and virtuemart_parser.php it could be related to another issue.
Can you confirm global.php is located at /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php
and if so what chmod is set to this file.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #7804 by
Hello, the global.php is located at /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php
and the chmod is set to this file 777.

An another plugin for Community Builder who display the virtuemart order is function without problems.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7809 by nordmograph
Well quite strange but actually it seems that our plugin doesn't call virtuemart_parser.php (I was confused thinking of another of our virtuemart extensions)

Are you sure these virtuemart_parser.php messages is caused by our plug_cbvmorders?
The only VM file we call in our plugin is
/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php

Can you double check?
Did my previous recommendations for the notices worked?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #7817 by
Hello, I changed the lines and that problem is solved, (I checked the appache error logs and not appair nothing in this context)

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/websites/bioszepseg.eu/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74, referer: 192.168.1.100/websites/bioszepseg.eu/

For example if the plugin is disable in plugin manager is ok, I have access to my profile, but when I activate thin plugin a receive a blank page with mentioned error message! for example my orders in virtuemart not start with 1, it is not a problem?
I instaled the JXTC plugin and is working but is too poor, i'd like to use your plugin!
Best regards,

More
12 years 6 months ago #7819 by nordmograph
Could you please email me credential, I guess there is a conflict with something else.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #7820 by
Could you specify what you want to send for you in email.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds